Thread: spray license
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2001, 10:38 PM
trimmasters trimmasters is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Ashland, Ohio
Posts: 259
If you live in a state that requires you to take a 4 year corse / work for some one for 2 years or be licensed in another state, why not just take the test for another state that has no such requirements, then you can use that license to get one in your state.
John W Bell
Trim Masters, Inc.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03652 seconds with 8 queries