Thread: Help Me out
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 07:37 AM
LawnSite Member

The validation errors would not likely account for tripping the ad blockers, possible, but not likely, it is way heavy on Flash commands & "embeds' & such if you want to talk coding but it's enough to know you want your site to be compatible with all major browsers. And validation would not account for the photo's covering the backgrounds & other display problems.
(By the way Firefox & Opera are both 100% free downloads but be sure to get them only from their parent sites, the originals are free and contain no ads etc....I've seen links to "download for $1.99 & other scams, the worst where they have added spyware or ads to these excellent browsers) Surely Firefox, which has more users than Netscape (and as I mentioned he included some form of special commands for Netscape)

So I couldn't say it "looks good" ...OK in IE6 anyway but a jumbled mess in the browser I and millions of other people use 99% of the time I'm "surfing".

Last edited by WebMan; 11-27-2006 at 07:41 AM.

Page generated in 0.04200 seconds with 7 queries