View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 11:45 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

20 and just gettin rollin

Hey everyone. My name is Tom and I am finally starting my business. I have been doing landscaping for 7 years and took 3 years of horticulture in high school. I also took some business classes as well. I will be taking some classes at a communtiy college over the winter. So far I have a 2000 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 with a 7.5ft Meyer plow. I also have some basic hand tools as well. I dont have a family that is backing me or my mommy and daddy. I got me my wife and 2 kids. Yes and I am only 20. My boys are 2 years and 7 months. This whole company is being started out of my pocket, and it isnt very deep. I will be getting a 6x14 foot open trailer to start with. My equipment I am getting are a used Walker GHS and a used Wright Stander 52". I already have a stihl fs85 weedwacker and a blower. I will also be doing patios, retaining walls, lawn installs, sprinklers, fertilizing, and ornamental plant installs. I have my pesticide/fertilizer license from the state already. I am not going to be just a joe schmo out there with my head up my rear. I am very professional and proud of my work.

Page generated in 0.04432 seconds with 7 queries