View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 10:27 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member
well, i their defence, this was the first year that they combinded the golf/ornamentals/turf all togeather. the 5.5hr lunch break was to get people into the 'equipment show' and feed their sponsers. so i think they were over taken by the turn out. the past years were just fine, but the show was alot smaller. i will say that i was alittle pissed of on the fact that the class's were over crouded, and the amount of CCH's offerd were not their! i do alot of aquatics work, so i sat in the 'invasive aquatic plants' class for almost 6hrs and worked thru my lunch their and got LOADS of great info, but not a single CCH! i feel that the workshops should be FREE, i went to one workshop, tought by zac and the guy from TG, good info, but not worth the $60 (i just went in and sat down, i didn't pay, never even questiond me). yes the EAB info was good. i did like ALL the speakers, they did keep it going, my major complaint their is, no time for questions afterwords. best of all, i got paid for 3 days, got some really good if not great info, free lunches, and meet a few people from around indy that i have talked too that, we might beable to help each other out in working to start up a maintenance program. so all and all, glad it's over, but did leave happy, and look forward to next year. jmo
If you do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done. Then someday, you can do what you want when you want .
Page generated in 0.04024 seconds with 8 queries