View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 07:11 PM
AGLA AGLA is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cape Cod
Posts: 1,723
I think that you will find that a licensed structural engineer (make sure that is what he is) is required by law to carry a certain amount of insurance. Check the professional licensing board in your state.

Ask your landscaper for copies of certificates of insurance.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03539 seconds with 8 queries