Thread: trailer
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2000, 11:57 PM
tjg tjg is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: North centeral Oklahoma
Posts: 116
We must have been typing the same time didn't catch the CDL deal. In Oklahoma you don't have to have a Class A license,but the truck MUST be register to pull the trailer loaded, you can register a 1/2 ton w/ 26,000lbs GVWR cost around $260 if you have a Commercial Truck tag I do on both of them,I do have the license also w/ air brakes if I need them,and just because it is 24' doesn't mean you need a Peterbuilt to pull mowers around, don't plan on pulling 6 mowers on it either but Thanks.<p>----------<br>T.J. Greenfield<br>
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03573 seconds with 8 queries