View Single Post
Old 03-02-2000, 06:40 AM
fireball fireball is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: ne Pa
Posts: 172
Yes, you need a MSDS for gas. also for grease and motor oil. By law you need a MSDS for everything that you purchase and an employee may come in contac with. By law, the company that you purchase it from, must supply you with the MSDS but only with one copy. Most legimate suppliers like Exxon and Lesco will supply them with smiles on their faces. Places like Pep Boys and Sears give you a harder time because they claim that their packaging is for the retail trade and therefore they don't have to comply with the OSHA regulations. The problem is, they don't have to comply but you do.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03751 seconds with 8 queries