View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Member

Getting out of the business

Unfortunately due to personal reasons I'm getting out of the landscaping business, and I'm selling some of my equipment.
For sale I have a:
2004 20' 7,000lb landscape trailer with the Jungle Jim's Trailer Mate Pro installed. Trailer is in great shape and can easily fit 3 Z's or a combinations of Z's and walkbehinds. Deck of trailer is in excellent shape.
1999 62" 25HP Toro Z-Master, only around 1100 hours, good condition and dealer maintained.
2004 44" 15HP Toro Proline Hydro Walk-behind with the T-bar controls. Around 300 hours, electric start, Toro Tru-Trak Sulky, 36" JRCO de-thatcher. Mower is in great shape, dealer maintained.
Both mowers are at the dealer right now for their pre-season service so the will be ready to cut some grass once it starts to grow.
2006 10HP Billy Goat blower. Great shape, used only one season.

I'm trying to sell all the lawn equipment as a package for a Price of $9,000.
All of the equipment was bought new except for the Z, which I bought two seasons ago.

I'm Also selling my truck as well, but that will not be available until after the snow season is over.
Truck is a 2000 GMC 2500 (C/K Series) with less then 59,000 miles. It's an automatic, 4x4, 5.7L, Heavy duty suspension with rear Timbrens, A/C, Tilt, Cruise, Cloth Seats, Vinyl floor, Pioneer CD player, Truck also includes, Remote Start, Aluminum diamond plate tool box, Weather Guard cab protector, with PSE amber LED light ($900 value, new this past fall), Two sets of wheels, Summer tires new last season, Winter tires have about one more winter left.
Tuck also has an 8.5' 32 series Sno-Way Stainless Steel Plow. Plow is new this season, and was installed on truck this past October. Plow has wireless remote, down-pressure and steel curb guards to protect the edge. Plow is in excellent condition and can really move and stack some snow.
Also included is a 6' Sno-Way Stainless Steel Electric V-box salt spreader. Spreader has 12" side extensions to increase capacity to that of an 8' spreader. Two amber LED lights built into the back for added safety.
Truck is in great shape and had served me well. I've owned the truck since it had 16,000 miles and have had no major issues with it. Truck plows great and pulls the trailer great. All equipment was used only by myself since I worked alone. I only had about 10-15 summer customers and about 15 winter customers since I also worked a 40 hour work week. Can sell all the above as a package for $28,000, or truck only for $20,000.
Sorry to be long winded but I just wanted to include as much info as I could. Here are some photos, The mower/trailer photos are older since the mowers are at the dealer, and the trailer is buried in snow right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mowers:trailer.jpg (44.0 KB, 957 views)
File Type: jpg trailer:mowers.jpg (44.2 KB, 956 views)
File Type: jpg Billy Goat.jpg (28.2 KB, 950 views)
File Type: jpg JRCO de-thatcher.jpg (32.5 KB, 952 views)
File Type: jpg Truck:Winter.jpg (39.8 KB, 954 views)

Page generated in 0.05004 seconds with 8 queries