View Single Post
Old 02-22-2000, 10:11 PM
tjg tjg is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: North centeral Oklahoma
Posts: 116
Paul, I didn't say which fuel I know.But in Oklahoma the law is up to 60 gals. but only in tanks upto 8 gallons big.You don't have to have a CDL,which I do have,and my tank doesn't have to have #'s on it for gasoline just proper labeling it does have to be certified. Also have to have papers on the fuel to track gallon usage here. Diesel is not this way no signs or limits and such.I have two 1999 725 Grasshoppers and I mow large complexs and can burn 10-15 gallons or more a day and do this 2-3 days a week that would be a lot of filling up those little cans at stations,I like to keep track of the fuel and is easier to do if I buy from one place or as few as I can.<p>----------<br>T.J. Greenfield<br>T.J. Greenfield
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04049 seconds with 8 queries