View Single Post
Old 02-22-2000, 04:26 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Phil,<p>I met Mr Stone for lunch a few weeks back while taking care of some business. We traded ideas...from what I can tell he's a very knowledgable individual in regards to the lawn care industry. And Ive been involved in the industry one way or another since the late 70's. Unfortunately some individuals take offense to Larrys habit of flicking the green s#it flies from the dung heap of misinformation that sometimes creeps into the forums.<p>It seems its those same flies that come back to have another go at Mr Stone.<p>And to those who think I myself have been misled by Mr Stone himself, I made a pretty healthy living separating the wheat from the chaff as a used car sales manager for eight years before trading eighty hour weeks for fifty by going into the lawn care business full-time. I know when the snow is piling up. It most certainly isnt when it comes to Mr Stone and his lawn care ideas.<p>Bill<p>----------<br>&quot;...half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.&quot; R.L.<br>

Page generated in 0.03893 seconds with 7 queries