View Single Post
  #8  
Old 08-11-2007, 02:10 AM
TurfGuysInc. TurfGuysInc. is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 57
recieved 75% of my residential accounts from flyers, the other 25% from word of mouth, neighbors seeing the quality of work we do
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.03720 seconds with 7 queries