View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 10:22 PM
LawnSite Member

New member to Lawn Site from Columbus, Ohio

My company name is J&G Lawn Mowing, LLC "Two Brother's and a Mower" and it is made up of my brother Geoff Pichert and myself Joe Pichert. We started in 2003 and picked up a couple of yards in our neighborhood. Then in 2004 a guy I worked with gave me 9 of his customers. In 2006 we made and offical company. Currently we have around 25 seasonal customers. We serve the north side of Franklin County and Southern part of Delaware County. The areas we cover are Worthington, Clintonville, Polaris, Lewis Center, Powell, and parts of Westerville, and Delaware. We have two vehicles a 1995 F-250 with a 7.3L automatic transmission with 4wd(Geoff's vehicle) and a 1993 F-150 with a 5.0L automatic transmission with 2wd(My truck). We have a 6x12 utility trailer with a 48" Exmark Metro HP with a 15hp motor and also a 32" Exmark Metro. We also have 2 Stihl Edger/Trimmers along with 2 Stihl backpack blowers.
My brother Geoff is a full - time student at Columbus State and is going for a law enforcement degree.
I work full - time for the Berlin Township Fire Department in Delaware County, Ohio as a firefighter. I also work part - time as a firefighter for the City of Worthington.
I look forward to meeting new people in the same business here on the lawnsite.

Page generated in 0.04475 seconds with 7 queries