Thread: Role Call!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden Lights View Post
Here is the rest of the scoop. I tried to lay low for a few years when I was just getting started, but I am trying to come out of the shadows now. New website should be up real soon.

About:
Eden Lights is a Nashville based full service design, construction, and maintenance firm specializing in the illumination of fine architecture and landscapes. Eden Lights was founded in 1999 by Eddie Clemons. Eddie has passionately helped many homeowners artistically enhance some of the finest homes and gardens in the country into showplaces after dark that are second to none. While it would be impossible to fully convey his passion, abilities, and philosophies through the use of pictures and text. You will be able see and learn an insight into the award winning execution of fine illumination that is a marriage of artistry, technology, and craftsmanship that is as unique, rich, and timeless as the place you call Home.

Bio:
Eddie Clemons was born in Nashville and his passion and love for Architecture and Landscapes started at very young age while playing and working in his families gardens. As a teenager and then on through college his interest flourished while having the privilege of working on and maintaining some of Nashville’s finest estates. In 1999 Eddie molded his life long passion, experience, and skills with over a decade of successful world class corporate business practices from an international company to form Eden Lights. Eddie is active in civic and charitable concerns in Nashville including: the l'Eté du Vin - Friends Auction, the Percy Priest - Spring Sing Auction, and the Nashville Boys & Girls Club. He considers his abilities and opportunities a blessing and awakes each day thankful to continue in something that he loves. “I cherish each client which allows this dream to continue and I ultimately consider them my friends.”

Education:
Eddie is a graduate of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute-Landscape Lighting Institute at the Lighting Research Center-Troy, New York. Eddie has had the privilege to study and be mentored by the likes of Janet Lennox Moyer-Professor and Author of the Landscape Lighting Book. Continuing education and active associations with professional organizations has been integral part of the success of Eden Lights when coupled with the thousands of hours of practical design experience gained in the field working with lamps, fixtures, and various design principals.
• IESNA Professional-Illuminating Engineers Society of North America
• Contributor to Low-Volt.org an education resource for low voltage design professionals
• Awarded Kichler Premiere Contractor-2007,2006,2005,2004,2003, & 2002
• The Chicago Botanical Garden Landscape Lighting Symposium
• The Source Lighting Design Center-Cooper Landscape Lighting Certificate-Peach Tree City, GA
• National Architectural and Landscape Lighting Symposium-New York, New York
• FX Luminaire training-San Deigo, CA
• Hadco Nitelife training-San Marco, Texas
• Hydrel Lighting training-Sylmar, CA
• VistaPro Outdoor Lighting training-Simi Valley, CA
Eddie has won numerous awards for his designs and innovation; he has had several published works on the practice of professional lighting, and is called upon frequently to collaborate with other professionals
I can grab my tool box and be down in a couple a days. What's your address?
Can you send me a mapquest link?

Page generated in 0.04598 seconds with 7 queries