View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:15 AM
TPnTX's Avatar
TPnTX TPnTX is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NE Texas
Posts: 1,799
I can find where the word glyphosate or round up is mentioned any where on any state website. The only thing to go by is that it's a general use pesticide and to do that professionally you need a license.

Where in the process of aquiring a license (studying). I really doubt and inspector would follow someone around for spraying round up but you never know.

[Glyphosate is one of a number of herbicides used by the United States government to spray Colombian coca fields through Plan Colombia. Its health effects, effects on legal crops, and effectiveness in fighting the war on drugs have been widely disputed.]

I wonder if they have a license? or do you need it to raid another country.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03626 seconds with 8 queries