Thread: ATVing
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 12:23 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

about the atv safety and other things

just because of a few bad apples i dont let that ruin my atv experience. atvs are very fun way too get out and is far cheaper to own then a horse will ever be. as for the danger part um maybe try slowing down and when you go out ridding USE ATV SAFETY FLAGS they do work! they are required at the park I ride at for atv's. One thing for sure they really need to have more training done for atving and riding dirt bikes. I started small which was on a mini bike then worked my way up to 325 Trailboss and yes I did fall off once and thank god I always and I mean always wear my helmet I dont care if Im just moving the atv from the trailer to the garage I wear it. Then I got my 500 sportsman because Ive got a nice grandpa. but i did practice on a 600 sportsman before I got it at a friend of his.
the best advice I can give people looking into this sport is start out small and If you cant be good Be careful.

also At least where i live the law enforcment is pretty strict about riding where your not suposed too.
I dont have a problems because two atv trail parks are 30-45 min near me. and there pretty nice they paths to fallow.

Last edited by mower&more1986; 11-23-2007 at 12:29 AM. Reason: forgot somthing

Page generated in 0.03877 seconds with 7 queries