Thread: Lesco prices
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 07:57 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcreech View Post
Gateway,

I reread this thread as I was confused about a couple of things that were stated.

At the beginning of this post your stated you just bought 10 bags of fert from a "new" supplier...then in another thread you state that your customers could tell a big difference from you "new product" vs. using the Lesco fert.

If you are going into a lawn with a 10% Fe product (which you only used 10 bags) then of course they are going to tell a big difference. But you will not ever use this product every time!

Again you need to compare apples to apples when comparing product performance and price!

No they didn't say anything about this product I was talking about a different fertilizer with 50% SR. I used Lesco for 3 yrs but this switched the majority to landmark. However I do still use lesco for my Pre-E because it better. I also buy all my seed from them. I do compare apples to apples don't worry! I compared 19-0-6 with .10% Dimension to 19-0-5 with the .10% Dimension and lesco was cheaper. Starter fert they are more expensive.

Yes, landmark is 30 seconds from me which is another perk since my time is worth $60 per hour and then the extra fuel. So after that said thats an extra $140 for "cheaper" fertilizer so is it still ''cheaper.''

Page generated in 0.03951 seconds with 7 queries