Thread: RWF, Inc.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 08:37 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

I like the T190......compact size has come in handy several times. I like the TL130.......I don't know the #s of one vs the other.......I would love to have a TL150 but there just isn't the use.

Not all mulching was done at once. Lots of little change orders took place on this job making things difficult. Without them and looking back I could cut probably a week off of this job.......then again I made $ off of the change orders so no complaints.

We mulched, sod was installed, mulch and touch up again. Rain here and there washing out areas. It was actually handy having it on site in bulk. One thing I will do different is plant the Liriope after I mulch. Where I worked in the past we always mulched last but it would be much faster if we reverse that being that it consumed too much time mulching around them and finding them after you buried them. I ordered 50yds, they gave me 60 so we mulched heavier. You're right........in the future, depending how the job is coming together, I may have a truck come in and blow it if need be.

Page generated in 0.04329 seconds with 7 queries