View Single Post
Old 01-07-2002, 07:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Souther Fertalizer help needed

Here is the situation at hand, my lesco has closed =( i'm 17 and havne't been through school to learn about ferts and all that, so i would just once a month go to lesco and say what do i need to put out now and they'd sell it to me, in MS you can legally put granular stuff out w/ out a licence so i'm not doing illegal stuff, but now i don't know what to put out, i'm ordering the fert from a LA lesco but their soil is diff, so if someone in my area or someone who knows could please give me a fertalizer plan, last year i was putting something out about every 4 to 5 weeks and i wanted to start as soon as you are suppose to with pre M and all that stuff, here is what i think you'll need to konw

i'm in jackson MS right now we are in the 40-50 range durning day maybee low 30's at night, mostly centipeed and st. augisteen, some bermuda (sp?) summer temps get as high as 100 normally in the 90's, any question please post and i'll be checking regularly, i'm definately wanting to use lesco stuff b/c i have a lesco spreader but if you have any other suggesitons let me know, thanks in advance

Page generated in 0.03927 seconds with 7 queries