View Single Post
Old 01-08-2000, 06:52 AM
Lazer Lazer is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 1,446
Generally, a Business policy has a &quot;Inland Marine&quot; rider. It's usually an attachment to your gl policy. If not specified, your gl won't cover lost/stolen equipemnt. A typical inland marine policy will run $7-12 annually (where I'm from anyway) per $1000.00 equipment. (around 1% or so.)<p>
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03458 seconds with 8 queries