View Single Post
Old 01-13-2000, 03:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

No offense to the other machines, but for 21&quot;, it's Honda hands down. The HRC216 with hydrostatic drive is only $950-$999 at most honda dealers and it is by far the best engineered and most reliable 21&quot; mower on the market. For my money, I wouldn't even consider buying a Toro, given the fact that I could buy a Honda for just a hundred or two more. We've used just about every 21&quot; mower in existence. I waited to use Hondas because they are the most expensive to purchase. But every other mower failed to perform or last in one way or another. So since I finally went with Hondas 3 years ago, I've never once regretted it. <p>Another cool thing about the Hondas is that the dealer will warranty all parts and labor for one year. And if you are like us, mowing 100 yards a week, your mowers are bound to have something go wrong eventually. It's nice to know that it's fixed quickly and for free. <p>One more comment, if I had a choice between a used Honda HRC216 and a new Toro, I'd pick the honda. They are THAT good. <p>----------<br>Jim Lewis - Lewis Landscape Services<br>http://www.lewislandscape.com

Page generated in 0.04188 seconds with 7 queries