View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 05:47 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deere615 View Post
Nice Trailer Micah. Your truck looks good all cleaned up. I have thought about putting a toolbox in my truck but I always need an 8ft bed.
Thanks. I sanded down the trailer yesterday so i can paint it. Now its snowing and raining today so i gotta wait till the weather is better. Yes i need the whole bed for the dump insert so no cross box for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueribbonlawns View Post

you dont like it huh, well if i do it im going to get the cat black system from GM so i can keep my warrenty i have talked to them quite alot about it and they say if it is a certified gm part it wont void it, But i think it will be cool i love the whisling sound coming out of the pipe it's 5'' pipe but ill put a nice 6'' tip on and it will look bad as hell.
i pulled up to a 08 the other day and we wernt racing but he had 6'' dual exaust and cold air intake and a blo off valve it was sweet

My freind's dad has a 05 cummins 3500 and he drove it to practice the other day and he wanted to race, I really dident want to because i had just chiped my elbow last practice but he really wanted to go he was just blowin smoke on me so i decited id had enuf of that goat next stop light i wasted that dodge 2 lenths before i got out of the intersection he really dident care because it's his dads truck with two chips in it and my d-max is bone stock!
LOL your funny.
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment
Walker, Wright Stander, Lesco
Little Wonder, Stihl, ect. ect.....

Page generated in 0.04008 seconds with 7 queries