View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 08:39 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedealer View Post
You know we or our ancestors were all immigrants here looking for the same things that todays "illegals" are. A chance to work hard to make a better life for yourselves and your kids. What ever happened to "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" (inscribed on the Statue of Liberty.) My grandparents were born here but my Great grandparents weren't. Who are we to say who deserves a chance to work hard and succeed.
And all of these people sought out to learn the english language, they because a legal citizen paid there debt to become a citizen, paid taxes,schooling,health care etc... The illegals here want to stay illegally. They don't want to be here legally or they would pursued the way toward citizenship. But they don't want to do that because it will take away all there freebies they get while being here illegally. If any of you break the law what happens to you? You get arrested pay hefty fines etc.. There was an illegal driving drunk a few months ago hit an oncoming car head on killing 2 young college students. The illegal had no license no insurance had drugs on him and was held in jail until he was deported free of charge while the families loss there children are stuck with higher insurance costs funeral expenses while this pr!ck was sent back home so he can cross back into our country to do it all again..... Now if that was a legal citizen he would have been charged and served 5-10 years in jail..

Page generated in 0.04527 seconds with 7 queries