View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 04:08 AM
greendoctor greendoctor is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 8,298
More info please. What kind of gun or wand is at the end of the skid sprayer? My preference for turf applications is a flat fan nozzle operated at 20-40 PSI measured at the gun and 1-2 gallons per M. Quicksilver can give very poor results if it is not applied with a surfactant and with the label suggested equipment and operating parameters. If Quicksilver is applied correctly, it fries most broadleaf weeds and helps the Threeway or Trimec work much better. For spot spraying, you still want a Teejet 8008 or 11008 flat fan operated at 40 PSI. If one pass over a weed is made, that will apply approximately 1 gallon per M. You also reduce the chances of overdosing the area being spot treated and being in violation of the label.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03723 seconds with 8 queries