View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 12:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopela View Post
Hi all.. I am new here and not a lawncare professional so I hope my question is not out of line but... I just found out my neighbor has chinch bugs in his lawn. He treated his lawn this weekend with triazacide so I did the same to make sure they did not come my way. My question is, this was my scheduled weekend to fertilize, but since I put down the triazacide I didnít. How long do I need to wait until I can put down fertilizer again? I donít want to over treat my lawn.

Thanks for the help!

Also, is it OK if I stick around and participate in the forums even if I am not in the business, or is this forum strictly for lawn professionals?
Jopela

Welcome to the forum we have several knowledgeable homeowners here. Watch chinch bugs they can eat up St Augustine but don't have any effect of Bahia. Chinch bugs have become resitant to the newer chemicals and we can't rotate back to the old Dursban, it is gone.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.Ē John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.03917 seconds with 7 queries