Thread: Ein
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2002, 08:57 AM
bruces bruces is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Independence, MO
Posts: 648
Go to the IRS web site ( I believe.

Go to the forms and print the form SS4 and instructions. Fill out the form. You can then either call in the applicaton or fax it in.

The instructions should tell you where to call or fax the application to. If you call it in they will assign the number immediately.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03856 seconds with 8 queries