View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 10:48 PM
jmoore16135 jmoore16135 is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 45
No, this is not common practice. I would suggest that you contact your leagues' equipment manager and president, and make them aware of the situation. Depending on who is responsible for the purchasing of the marking chalk, weather it is a park & rec district, or the league itself, it could take a few phone calls to find the person responsible for ordering the product. A form of lime is used for lining the fields but it is limestone that is used in the marking chalk.
CSFM (Certified Sports Field Manager)
CTP (Certified Turfgrass Professional)
STMA Member
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03684 seconds with 8 queries