View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 10:52 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Chevy View Post
Yeah, that's good. It pays to do good work all the time. By the way, I really admire how clean and professional your rig and equipment is.
Thanks, I try to keep it all maintained and ready for work, not falling apart and barely making it through the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02DURAMAX View Post
Stripes are awesome!!...How many hours do you have on the stander now??
38 +/- and i'm getn the hang of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballer1100 View Post
How did you grow so much in three years? Was most of it from references or what did you do that made you get so many more accounts?
To tell you the truth I mow alot less then some may think. I have 25 accounts now. I lost many this year to customers cutting back to save money or getting a "more affordable service". I'm always working on getting more maintenance accounts while i also do alot of other work besides just mowing like landscaping and cleanups etc. Many have come from referrals and i've passed out flyers, business cards, put out signs and even just knocked on doors. Haven't done any commercial advertising. I'm in a tough area so the accounts don't come easy, alot of competition from other pro's and "hacks" lookn to make a quick buck with customers that only care about a cheap bottom line price and nothing else that comes with it.
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment
Walker, Wright Stander, Lesco
Little Wonder, Stihl, ect. ect.....

Page generated in 0.03567 seconds with 7 queries