View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 07:22 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jww2008 View Post
hey redmax i bet gas is killing you that ford must suck up that gas?
Its not bad imo. I put $80 in the tank a week. I keep a tight route so i'm not all over the universe driving and sucking gas like a pig. It does have a custom exhaust too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomberLawn View Post
I really like the new grill, RedMax. Do you ever work with bagged mulch or just bulk? I usually use bulk, but I did a couple small jobs with bags and it is really easy. No shovels at all. Just throw 4-5 bags on the wheel barrow, rip them open, and rake them smooth. Not to mention how easy it is to reach hard to reach areas, like around pools or tiered beds.

Good looking stripes with the Stander, too.
No i don't use bagged mulch. I've only bought by the yard. Thanks for the comments and advice though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N&CLandscaping View Post
haha, I just havent been posting alot lately. I am starting to get back into the swing of things... I just graduated the other day, so I've been focusing on actually graduating lol. Ive also been building a better client base, more construction jobs, and just taking it easy trying to run the company. I am now fully insured and legal. Thank god. Anyway ill be posting alot more now that I have gone full time and hopefully it all works out. We should meet up sometime, id love to see that stander in action.
Very nice. Shoot me a PM. We'll meet up asap.
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment
Walker, Wright Stander, Lesco
Little Wonder, Stihl, ect. ect.....

Page generated in 0.04474 seconds with 7 queries