View Single Post
Old 03-25-2002, 01:34 PM
bruces bruces is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Independence, MO
Posts: 648
You will need to be licensed to put down anything except straight fertilizer.

So find out the requirements for your state and get started in the process if you want to do this.

This is usually regulated by the Dept of Agriculture for your state.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03901 seconds with 8 queries