View Single Post
Old 03-28-2002, 12:08 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

TJLC

Reward

Same stuff, haft price, and three times stronger .5 to 1 oz per gallon. only kills tops of weeds not roots. Go back to Roundup with Scythe. Same kill time on top but gets roots also. Add Pennant a nonstaining pre-M and your becoming a chef not a bus boy. Summer rain will kill you if you stay with Spectracide. Diquat has it place best to use under Hibiscus.

Question: why do I keep helping you? You are my competior, even hire another pest control company to do your work. Stone worked for me this winter. Stone even told you in another post that I do the best work in town. Stone is honest some times too honest. He also told you to contact me for help. I posted my phone number for you to call me. So in Stone fashsion I am asking " are you to dumb to be helped by networking" Sorry but that Roundup license you have is a joke. You took a 8 hour course and a test the same day to get your license. I have to take 10 hours of CEU each year to keep my licenses. I can pull permits for Mangrove trimming, Gator removal (see off topic fourm)
as well as everything from rodent control to dry wood termites.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.04325 seconds with 7 queries