View Single Post
Old 04-06-2002, 10:12 PM
rustyjeeper rustyjeeper is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: dennis,massachusetts
Posts: 5
K.D. Tools is the manufacturer the tool is called quite simply hose clamp pliers. I have seen them in Sears (check catalog, if your store has poor selection) or any NAPA autoparts store could get them for you.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03557 seconds with 8 queries