View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 10:24 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
we were talking about a petty thief not a rapist or a murderer. Some of the greatest people in the world had a past of thievery or drug abuse. People have low times in their lives and hopefully they change that for the good. The world is much bigger that the 5 feet around you.
there was no age given so i can everyone just assume he beat a 12 year old? if it was at night in that situation i want to see what you guys would do, alls you see is the person you dont have time to sit there and guess his age you need to react to protect your own life. none of you know the exact circumstances surrounding this case.. who knows if the beating was too severe, one well placed punch to the head can kill someone even though it wasnt intended too, and one hit to the ribs CAN break them.. i personally think with information given that maybe some charges should be filed against the lco but NOT Felony assault... whose to judge whether this assault was too much. also i think the bail/bond is a little high unless this guy has a huge record or is a proven flight risk... ive seen folks charged with worse with much lower numbers.

also how do you know this clown is only a petty thief? it is proven that a majority of criminals start out with smaller crimes and usually go up in severity as there criminal career progresses. just like the drug dealers that start out selling grass then go up to coke next thing you know they have a meth lab setup.

im very very very sensitive about my property and equipment and will not hesitate to physically subdue someone attempting to damage or steal it, before the police arrive.

Page generated in 0.04663 seconds with 7 queries