View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 05:16 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boston9915 View Post
is the 14 a kawi or kohler? that must have the classic deck......... I hate the cut from those. the advantage deck is better and the velocity plus is a+ in my book...
Kawi, ya i think its the classic deck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogPS View Post
Yeah the big trailer moves, the roller on the rear door broke so it sat for a few weeks while parts were on order. That thing is a ***** to pull around being 20 ft but fits everything. I try to use the smaller trailer when I can to save on fuel. The Scag riders take up so much room with the baggers, some days we need multiple machines and they don't fit in the small trailer.
I figured u were saving on fuel and what not. I havnt seen the new 08 Ford yet. but i have seen the dodge and other ford down at the shop before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impressions Landscaping View Post
I've seen his scag, never heard of a 14 horse being put on a 32" but if your into doign wheelies with a walk behind, thats the machine for you. Btw, you buy the TNT because after paying for that job im gonna be broke.
I'll ask the guat if he can import some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impressions Landscaping View Post
Oh ya, your trailer is more comfortable to sit on than mine, thats why I chose to sit on it for a half hour today instead and watch you work instead of sitting on my own.
Now you can atleast stand on your own.
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment
Walker, Wright Stander, Lesco
Little Wonder, Stihl, ect. ect.....

Page generated in 0.04014 seconds with 7 queries