View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 07:58 AM
LawnSite Member

Enough Allready!!!

Allright Guys! I have been quiet long enough. I thought that one of the reasons for this forum was to inform and inspire eachother. Maybe that's two reasons. (Oh Well). As far as doing both business and college, take a look at the new issue of L&L. This kid did it and so can CJ. All it takes is a desire to learn and not give up.
Toroguy, I am really sorry that you are so bitter about your choice of career. If you have been doing this for 17 years, I honestly can't see how a well managed business could be
"poor as a church mouse". In order to succeed in any business an owner must plan for the future, budget, inovate and addapt. I know that there are a lotta as you call them "Scrubs". But I also know that with a little bit of salesmanship I can almost always convert someone away from them.
Otherwise I suggest you get a RJ. I know that when I get discouraged all I have to do is look at the want ads and this thing of ours doesn't look so bad. Realistic advice is fine but lately the tone of many posts here are negative. Yeh, there is competition, but thats a good thing. It challenges us to grow. While you are sitting there feeling sorry, somebody is out making $$$$

Page generated in 0.04523 seconds with 7 queries