Thread: RWF, Inc.
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

hmmmm.....3 of us have asked a YES or NO question for Todd!

And so far, we have not received a straight answer!

Now, we all know Todd went to one of the top schools in the United States (Go HOKIES!), so we know that the reason he hasn't answered our question about a footing isn't because he didn't understand the question, as we know he is one of the better educated individuals on this site

In this neck of the woods (the east coast), all vertical masonry work that is sitting on the ground must have a frost footer. One fact about masonry block work is it WILL crack. No! Not all the blocks! But somewhere, overtime, a crack will appear. Now take a job that is moving with the heaving during the winter seasons, and chances of cracking are even more previlant.

I certainly hope that this beautiful work we're looking at has a frost footing. If it doesn't, I hope the job is located in a place where the ground never freezes

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.

Page generated in 0.03749 seconds with 7 queries