View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 08:59 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

The Eagles because of some personal attachments. Hershey is about a 35 minute haul for us.

Attached are some pics of another project we opened up in Hershey. The fall in the back yard is pretty substantial thus the need for a 1000 sf retaining wall. It is engineered and is being constructed out of EPHenry Cov Plus Wall. Above the wall will be a two tier patio, fireplace, and pond. We will most likely build the wall, tweak the design while head to another project and come back to finish this one up later this fall. We have another project we have to be at by mid October and are full for the year so scheduling is becoming a challenge.

Earlier this week we just sold our largest residential landscape/hardscape project to date in our company's history. The project (not the one posted below) will total just under $425k and be all natural products. I normally don't post dollar figures on projects but the scope of this project needs to be put into perspective. Completion date to be late next spring, but we will start this fall. I need to get permission from the client to release photos to the public before posting the final design. It will be a masterpiece to say the least. I may consider starting a separate thread for that one but I will see. For now its labeled as Project X.
Attached Images

"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."

Last edited by etwman; 10-02-2008 at 09:04 AM.

Page generated in 0.03721 seconds with 8 queries