View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:22 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakhillslandscaping View Post
thats looks frigan awsome micah im planning on doing similar but on hood instead im thinking but yours is sweet
Yup. cost $57 for the lettering work and it took the sign shop a while because they had to make templates and stuff so the lettering would fit the curve. He said 3 hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02DURAMAX View Post
I was going to do that but then my bug deflector broke!!...I guess I'm just going to put it on the paint
Get another one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deere615 View Post
Bug deflectors always look nice, I added one to my truck not long after I got it, I should letter mine like that, yours looks awesome!
DO it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Freak View Post
Looks good Micha. Man how often do you wash that truck, it always looks clean. That bug deflector is really sweet. I have one on my truck. Maybe I'll get it done when I have my signs for the truck made. Not sure though
Every saturday if possible. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston9915 View Post
That's really a finishing touch for that truck, looks great. (Although I'm sure you have a list of things to do to it......)
Nope not done yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signature Landscaping1 View Post
Looks awesome Micah, especially with the chrome grill!
Gives it a bold look now how bout you do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deere615 View Post
Everytime I get on here he did something new to his truck, but he has one heck of a nice looking truck, it is always clean! I wish mine looked that nice
And you havent seen the signs for the dump body which top everything else i've done. Gotta do welding and new side boards but i have two 2'x8' signs that are all tricked out lol. A day doesn't go by when i dnt get comments. ok i'll stop being a bigshot now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston9915 View Post
Yup you got it lol.... it always looks good

Especially for a 1999!!!
hey nobody is supposed to know that.
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment