View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 02:34 PM
NC Greenscaper NC Greenscaper is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Coastal North Carolina
Posts: 445
Originally Posted by M RASCOE&SONS View Post
try calling the state labor dept and get them to send you a guide on everything related to employees rights and everything related to employer rights .also make sure you contact your insurance agent and get some workers should also set something up with an accountant or payroll company so you can get the payroll taxes taken out properly.good luck
Good info here, also need to contact the state employment security commission so that you can pay umemployment insurance.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03866 seconds with 8 queries