View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 07:09 PM
LawnSite Member

Question Help with Paver Patio Pricing

Friends,

I got a call today from a customer, long story short, she hired a company to complete a 20W x 30L, 21 inch raised patio with steps from the house to patio 3, steps from patio to lawn 2, steps from walkway to patio 2 with a 80 foot x 4 foot wide walkway. She had to fire the contractor last Friday due to the fact that him and his workers were caught drinking onsite and using narcotics by local police and arrested... All of the material is onsite, pavers, wall, caps, bullnose, and the 40 tons of crushed need to finish the job. So far the job has been excavated the trench has been backfilled to proper height with crushed and tamped frabic is down and the first 3-5 inches are in place and tamped on patio site. I would say about 40-45 tons of crushed are already in the ground and tamped. The walkway needs to be excavated and completed also. My question is...how the heck do I give her a price??? I am just pricing labor I would guess, everything is there that my guys would need to finish the job. Thanks in advance for any help...

Ray

Page generated in 0.04418 seconds with 7 queries