View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 12:13 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

What was his comment on t.v. I don't remember word for word but it was something along the lines of "My MUSLIM FAITH"..... " You mean your christian faith," says the reporter. I mean WTF he is a lying coon A**. You don't just accidently claim the wrong faith. I hope all of you are happy for just making the worst decision for our country. He wants to pull our troops out from overseas. that have volunteered for our country. To make us more vulnerable to another terrorist attack, next he is Pro Choice. Did you know that before they preform abortion that they check for the baby's heart beat.... If something has a heart beat then it means it is alive. So therefore you are taking a life of an innocent child that god has given you whether it was planned, just a one night stand, or even a rape. It is a gift from god above. Lets see. I can only hope that this does not send our country into a depression with these taxes. Spread the wealth my butt. I don't want to pay for some lazy a** that won't go out and look for a job.

"Making Thomasville and surrounding areas more beautiful one yard at a time!"

Page generated in 0.04684 seconds with 7 queries