View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 04:41 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Herringbone Pattern

Hey guys, I've attached a plan to a demo, landscape, irrigation, pool deck, pavers, outdoor kitchen deal I will be starting in a few weeks. The paver portion is the bottom right hand corner of the house. the brick edge along the driveway is a separate deal, im just asking about the herringbone holland patio
I am subbing out pool deck and outdoor kitchen to recommended subs from My stone yard.

I have done several belgard bergerac, and mega bergerac patios, actually doing a small 200 sq ft one next wednesday.

However, I would like to do this single herringbone pattern as well. holland stone. My material costs are $1900 including delivery. Figure this will be a 3 day project with me and my two guys.

$12 a ft will give me a little over 6k, for the job. pull out 2000-2500 after labor and costs are paid.

does that sound about right?

currently we are at $52k on this project just with the demo and landscape alone. still have to add concrete demo, pour new patio, stone veneer over patio, gas and plumbing lines to kitchen, construct kitchen, electrical, demo 200' linear ft of sidewalk in front... extensive, good winter weather project. close to home too.

my friend did the design, and im lookin forward to working on this project.

thanks,
Attached Images
File Type: pdf plan2436.pdf (915.3 KB, 284 views)
www.eagle-irrigation.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Page generated in 0.04855 seconds with 8 queries