View Single Post
Old 01-26-2000, 10:24 PM
LawnSite Member

here's my problem i own a greenhouse business out in the country on a gravel road a dead end road at that. what a location huh! but you have to do with what you have right? my new brain storm is a mobile garden center ya a mobile garden center i found a used 1985 ford 8000 pepsi truck with a cat diesil engine it has 8 bays per side you know the ones with roll up doors. my problem is i have a s-10 truck and thats it and the pepsi truck would also be used for landscaping my thing is should i buy that truck or a three quarter ton truck with a cargo trailer that has a ramp door, and concession windows on the curb side the idea is to have a market that the walmarts can't offer that is curb side delivery the pepsi truck cost $10,000 the cargo trailer cost $5500.00 plus the cost of a new or used pick-up can anyone help me out the pepsi truck is all aluminum body that won't rust but how do i carry mulch or rock bulk stuff any ideas would be great on the mobile garden center or my truck problem help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page generated in 0.03540 seconds with 7 queries