View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 06:13 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Peterson Grading View Post
L20Bs Have skid loader plates stock. When you go to an L30B and L35B they have a large wheel loader type mount standard and a Skid plate as an option.

I have 3 sectional Plows as well. 1 goes on my PT80 and the others on the L20s. The sectional plows are the best thing ever made for plowing hands down. They clean to bare pavement every time!! In hard pack, they will break it up enough so your melter will work faster. I have found that we have used alot of salt this year due to all the Ice we have had here, not due to trying to melt off what our plows don't remove.

We have had some trouble with the rubbers breaking on the Artics. But the trade off between a clean lot and a few broken rubbers is minimal.

J.
A rubber breaking is never good Just had to throw that in there..

You must get a good deal from Volvo, do you lease or just a long term rental on those little loaders? Can you little cab overs pull the loaders? How much can they pull?

Do the loaders have hydraulic quicktach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!

Page generated in 0.04092 seconds with 7 queries