View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Hoots's Avatar
Hoots Hoots is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: DFW
Posts: 327
Morningside, do a yahoo search for Texas Department of Agriculture. The website will have options to apply for license etc. Start there.

I can tell you from experience that it is not cheap.

You must register your business with TDA as a chemical business, obtain the applicator license, pay for the nursery/floral certificate, plus pay for and attend a continuing education class once per year.

The list above is why there are so many companies and individuals spraying illegally.

Good luck.
TDA Commercial Licensed Applicator
Available for sub-contract fertilization, weed control, Fire Ants and other chemicals
Sub-contract Aerifying available too
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03769 seconds with 8 queries