View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Hoots's Avatar
Hoots Hoots is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: DFW
Posts: 327
Originally Posted by FTAC99 View Post
I want to say it was around $95/student, but I don't remember exactly. Then you had to pay the license fee to TDA the day of testing. I think that was $75. Those were the only fees associated with it.
I am not sure on the testing fees but the price of the license you need is $180. You need the commercial license, register your business with TDA as an application or chemical spraying business(free), nursery and floral certificate $75, and have a minimum $100,000 general liability insurance policy.
TDA Commercial Licensed Applicator
Available for sub-contract fertilization, weed control, Fire Ants and other chemicals
Sub-contract Aerifying available too
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03380 seconds with 8 queries