View Single Post
Old 01-29-2000, 10:07 AM
LawnSite Member

Hate for you two guys to be all out there by yourself.<br>Neil from Northcentral Alabama signing in. We are located about 30 miles north of Birmingham and won't even go close to the City limits. We are strictly in the Lawn Care side and don't even think about cutting grass. Heck, I even have been able to get my wife (of 22 years) to cut the grass at the house. Had to buy her an Ariens GT with hydro and power steering, but its been worth it.<br>Currently operating from a Chevy C30 1 ton van, with 200 gallon lawn tank and a 100 gal.<br>ornamental tank. Hypro pump on ornamental unit and Udor on lawn. Bought Lesco hydro fert spreader last year, and it sure made my life a lot more pleasant. We currently service 150+ customers, and should add 100 more in 2000.<br>Two great girls, ages 9 and 6. That just had to play in our 3&quot; snow fall yesterday. (I know that you guys North of the Mason Dixon aren't very impressed with that snow fall, but it was the most we have had in 4 years.)<br>Thats about it as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for a great forum, it helps alot.

Page generated in 0.04143 seconds with 7 queries