View Single Post
Old 01-30-2000, 08:50 PM

Location: Middle Tennessee, Walking Horse Capital of the World
I am from southern middle Tennessee. I do lawn maintenance part time. I started in 1995 with a few accounts. In 1996 I bought a ZTR mower which helped me to increase my accounts. I currently have 12 accounts with expectations to add more this year. <p>My equipment consists of:<p>1992 Dodge Ram250 4x4 diesel<br>18 ft. trailer with trimmer trap racks<p>(1) 2000 XW2500 60 inch Dixie Chopper<br>(1) '96 Rich 20 hp 61 in ZTR mower eqipped with 6 blades [red]&quot;FOR SALE&quot;[/red]<br>(1) John Deere 318 50 in deck with bagger<br>(1) 21 in JD commercial SP push mower<br>(1) 18 in rear tine rototiller<br>(2) Stihl string trimmers<br>(1) Stihl hand held blower<br>(1) Stihl hedge trimmer<br>(1) Agri-fab aerator<br>(1) Agri-fab pull spreader<br>(1) Agri-fab push spreader<br>Various other tools, wheel barrows, shovels, rakes, pruners, etc.<p>Family includes 2nd wife of 4 years, 19 year old stepson, 14 year old daughter, and 10 year old son. Hobbies include collecting 1/64 scale farm toys, reading, computers, and NASCAR racing. Full time job is running Quality Control for Aluminum recylcling operation which supplies the auto industry. Hope to go full time in the future. I really love the information that is shared in the forums.<p><p><br>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/dtlc/&quot;&gt;Rich@Davis Total Lawn Care&lt;/a&gt;<p><p>

Page generated in 0.04460 seconds with 7 queries