View Single Post
Old 02-01-2000, 11:33 AM
LawnSite Member

Hi,<br>I'm Wade Mattingly. I am starting up new this year. I have already posted this but, I guess this is going to be a permanent thing here. <br>I am currently in the second of four semesters of a horticulture degree at Univ. of Kentucky. I already have a bio. degree in a well thought of Liberal Arts Univ. here in Lexington, KY. This is also where I currently reside and plan to offer my services. <br>What I have:<br>48&quot; Exmark Viking wb<br>5x8 open trailer<br>5.5 hp Murray self-propelled mower 21&quot;<br>0 Accounts<br>What I expect to buy if my loan goes through:<br>89 Chevy 3/4 ton<br>6x16 open trailer<br>Exmark 60&quot; Lazer Z<br>Echo 2100 comm trimmer<br>Echo 2100sb split boom trimmer and edger<br>Stihl Backpack blower<p>I may sell the wb and get another hydro wb if I get a justifiable amount of accounts. I plan on keeping the 5x8 and using it for landscaping and small lawn accounts in the second year. In the first year I won't be able to handle many accounts. Maybe 30-40.<br>I will update this as needed later.<p>----------<br>Integrated Landscape Solutions<br>Lexington, KY

Page generated in 0.04261 seconds with 7 queries