View Single Post
Old 02-02-2000, 11:48 AM
LawnSite Member

Hello, I really enjoy reading the posts on this site. It kind of gives you a perspective of where you stand with your business.(thats something I've always wondered)<br>I am in San Antonio, Tx. I have been mowing lawns for about 7 years, but only really have treated it like a buisness for about 3. Once I started doing that, revenues really increased.I have around 110 accounts/ 100 residential and 10 comm. This past year I mostly took myself out of the labor part of the business. I have 2 year round employess and 2 more for the seasonal time. <br>I have:<br>1984 chevy 1/2 ton<br>1991 Chevy s10<br>8ftx6ft Magnum Trailor<br>32in Snapper walk behind w/ velke<br>32in Howard Price walk behind<br>2 Makita weedeaters<br>2 Echo backpack blowers<br>a few hand held blowers <br>2 Toro mulching mowers<br>A warehouse full of old snapper and assorted mowers<br>Various other equipment<br>I share a warehouse with a landscaper, so we exchange maintenance and landscaping work.<p>I have a stay at home wife of 5 years. She takes care of my son who is 2 1/2 years old.<br>she is pregnant and is due in July.(right in the middle of the busy season) My hobbies are music and sports. I love the Houston Astros. I grew up near Galveston so I love the beach and surfing as well. I play bass guitar when I can. Actually I have played in a lot of bands(everything from punk rock to some country)<br>GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS SEASON<br>Rob

Page generated in 0.04202 seconds with 7 queries