View Single Post
Old 04-26-2000, 03:40 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Ill just copy what I posted previously at the Hall of Forums:<p>&quot;Posted by thelawnguy on Aug-25-99 at 03:42 PM (EST) I work full-time by myself, seven years now, and mow 60 lawns a week, with 25 driveways in winter and a 2-acre Industrial Park parking lot. Formerly spent 8 years as a Manager for a new-car dealer. Tired of 12-hour days seven days a week. I have a 95 Dodge 2500 4x4 with 8 foot Fisher plow and a small tailgate sander, a 5x10 trailer with custom enclosed 24 inch side panels. I use, in no particular order, a 52-inch Turf Tracer with mulcher, a 38-inch John Deere with bagger, a 21-inch Lawnboy, Billy Goat 8 hp blower, Echo handheld blower, Stihl stick trimmer, Husky 41 chainsaw, two Echo HC2000 hedge trimmers, a Simplicity 8-28 snowblower and a toro CCR2500 blower. Also a myriad of<br>handtools, ladders, sideboards, leaf boxes, you name it.<p>My only regret is that I didnt get into the business sooner! In winter I buy and sell on eBay under &quot;thelawnguy&quot;, look me up from Dec to Mar. and say &quot;hi&quot;.<p>Bill &quot;<p>Only difference for 2000, the tailgate sander is gone, and I scrapped the lawnboy for a 21 inch toro salvaged from a customer.<p>

Page generated in 0.04439 seconds with 7 queries